Take a step back in time with Haute Papier's Vintage Postcard Save-the-Dates and Invitations. Each postcard comes packaged in a clear cello envelope (requires regular postage) so it looks just as pretty when it gets to your guests as it did when it leaves your house. Follow these simple instructions and you will be on your way to a fabulous event:
1. Choose your postcard image.
*If you don't see the city or the image you like, we will work with you to find the perfect one. Simply tell us what you are looking for in the special instructions section and we'll source the image sending you at least 3 options to choose from... there is an additional charge for this service of $75.
2. Choose your postcard layout.
3. Enter your copy for the front of the postcard.
*Don't get caught up in the image. We will place the copy to where it fits best so you don't have to worry about it... we do!
4. Enter your copy for the back of the postcard.
5. Enter your copy for the inside of the postcard (only if you choose the fold-over option). What goes best in here is travel and event specifics.
6. Enter your return address. *No extra fee because it's printed on the back of the card.
7. You have the option of adding computer calligraphy for an extra charge. Simply e-mail us the addresses to email@example.com and we will address all the postcards for you... it's easy breezy!
8. If you have chosen computer calligraphy, pick a font you would like the addresses printed in.
9. Stamp and Mail!
Dimensions: approximately 5.5" x 4.5"